HOW TO GET YOUR EMAIL READ
- Your content must be amazing if you want people to continue to subscribe and forward your emails to their own network. If the content is entertaining or informative, then your readers will always look forward to your emails. Try to articulate your thoughts clearly, so the readers can understand what you are saying.
- Understand that the marketers who have higher open rates, often craft email subject lines to ensure that their subscribers simply can’t resist opening the email. You need to listen to the “voice of the customer” and act accordingly. You can listen to your customers in many ways. However, you need to be sure to listen to ensure that the decisions benefit the customer, just as much or, even more than your company.
- In your email, use moderately positive or negative language. By doing this, you will receive 10% to 15% more responses compared to emails that are totally neutral. Of course, that doesn’t mean you should overload your emails with fawning praise or aggressive criticism. Just use slightly more interesting language to remind your readers that a human is being is behind the email. This will encourage your reader to respond.
- Emails sent at the start of work and during lunch time have the highest response rates, as people arriving or returning to their desks often check their email immediately. So, if you have an urgent message, sending it first thing in the morning can help you to yield better results.
- Add personalization to your subject line by including details that aresure to get noticed. Please don’t be afraid to use your recipient’s name in the subject line, making it known that you’re speaking to them.
- Using a question has a powerful effect on the reader. It makes their brain think of an answer, involves the reader and makes it more likely for them to want to read more.
- Certain words like ‘help,’ ‘off,’ ‘free,’ ‘buy,’ ‘sale,’ and ‘call’ will send your email directly to spam. So, before you send your email, remember to take an extra look to make sure the words you use sound professional and are well thought out.
If you have sent someone an email, but you don’t hear back. Please, don’t assume that another person received it, opened it, read it, understood it or remembered it.
Also, please don’t assume that their lack of response means anything personal, or anything at all, other than they’re drowning in a tsunami of emails.
So, it is best to follow up a few days later and when you do, try something different.
Designing, building and implementing Award-Winning Digital Marketing Strategies.
Contact me directly at 856 873 9950 x 130
Or via email at : Support@MetaSenseMarketing.com
Check out our website, get on our list, and learn more about Digital Marketing and how MetaSense Marketing can help.
For more information and to schedule an appointment, CLICK HERE.