Billboards or Digital Marketing – Which Is the Best Solution for You?
I meant to, but could not remember the name or number on the board?
I meant to, but then thought about it and figured it would cost too much.
The cost of billboards can be very high, depending on the location.
Mostly they run from $1,500 – $14,000 a month depending on location.
Yes, they are seen by many people.But how do you track the real effectiveness of them?
How do you know if your call came from someone who saw the board?
How do you know what and how many people saw it?
How do you justify your investment if you really cannot measure it?
Many people will tell you billboards are more for large companies looking to do brand recognition.
1. First you can get a strategic plan for your marketing process built as part of the plan. This would include the strategic and the tactical plan you need to make this happen. This alone can be worth thousands of dollars.
2. You actually know how many people seeyour add.
This is tractable with Digital Marketing.
3. You know how many people clicked on the ad.
Again, with digital marketing this is a trackable event.
4. You get statistics that tell you facts.
Not statistics from the vendor, but from Google.
5. If people want to check you out, they just click on your ad. Everything is right there. They don’t have to remember to do it later.
6. Every month you work with one of our digital strategists. They sit with you and review what is working and what is not working.
They review the numbers with you,and you see the measurements.
You know,at all times, where you stand.
7. Plus, as part of your Digital Marketing program you also get social media ads and posting.
8. As part of the program we build an email marketing process for you as well.
Real increase in business!
Designing, building and implementing Award-Winning Digital Marketing Strategies.
Contact me directly at 856 873 9950 x 130
Or via email at : Support@MetaSenseMarketing.com
Check out our website, get on our list, and learn more about Digital Marketing and how MetaSense Marketing can help.
For more information and to schedule an appointment, CLICK HERE.