Why Should We Pay Attention to Chatbots?
What is Artificial Intelligence?
We probably have all heard about robots replacing us humans in the far future. Although, we don’t know what is awaiting us in the far future what we do know is that artificial intelligence is the key factor. Artificial Intelligence is technology that is being developed by humans that can complete tasks that usually needs human intelligence to complete. Artificial Intelligence can use skills such as speech-recognition, decision-making, visual perception, and easily transition between a variety of different languages. Artificial Intelligence is basically a replica of human intelligence.
There are two types of AI:
• Narrow AI is known as weak AI. This type of AI is known to be limited and completes a single task efficiently.
o Examples of Narrow AI: Google search, Siri, Alexa, IBM’s Watson, Image recognition software.
• Artificial General Intelligence which is also called AGI, is known as the strong AI. It is a stronger replica of human intelligence. It uses human intelligence toreach a decision. It is much closer to a human being than narrow AI.
o AGI is still being researched. Researchers are working hard to make a breakthrough with AGI.
How is Artificial Intelligence being used today?
Artificial Intelligence is being used in different ways such as virtual assistants, cars and online.
• Siri not only completes tasks and finds things for you from the web it also has machine learning technology which makes the assistant brighter and become more adaptive to the user.
• Tesla also uses artificial intelligence. It can make predictions and it comes with self-driving features. Tesla is making their cars better and better.
• Netflix also contains technology that aids in predictions. It learns the taste in movies and shows by analyzing customer’s reactions and proceeds to display movies based on what they learned about the user. It makes finding a movie on Netflix a little easier.
Let’s set up 15 minutes to talk. Just click the link.